PHA Homes exists to provide good quality affordable homes and excellent services.
Our key values are:-
- Independence The Association aims to continue to operate as an independent organisation and to build on the aspirations of its founder members that formed the Association.
- Locally based The Association wishes to retain its close local links and support local people and local businesses. As such our area of operation is defined as being within ½ hour drive of Petersfield.
- Quality The Association wishes to provide good quality housing and services which will not only benefit the residents but also enhance quality of life. PHA will also demonstrate, deliver and promote recognised good practice within the sector.
- Working in partnership The Association is keen to work in partnership with the local authority, other housing associations and organisations whenever this will benefit the provision of local housing and services.
- Value for money The Association aims to ensure that we are delivering competitive, high quality services that represent value for money for our residents
- Sound financial management The Association is prudent in its financial management. This ensures a strong and viable future with the ability to continue to develop new homes and maintain our existing homes and services to a high standard.
- Integrity The Board and staff operate in an environment which supports the highest levels of integrity: where openness is encouraged across all our activities and with our stakeholders and partners. Our governance is regularly reviewed to ensure appropriate controls and accountability across all areas of our business.