PHA Homes operates within a 30 minute drive of Petersfield in Hampshire. We provide affordable rented homes, low-cost shared ownership, intermediate market rent, leaseholder properties for the over 55’s and new homes for local people. We also manage properties on behalf of other providers. We are committed to providing great homes and supporting communities.
As a registered provider and a registered charity, we are regulated by and accountable to Homes England.
PHA Homes is also a member of SHAPE, an alliance of 14 small housing associations.
SHAPE (Small Housing Associations Pursuing Excellence) is a benchmarking club. This enables us to compare our performance not only across a group of similar sized associations but nationally against housing associations large, medium and small. We use this information to help us drive forward service improvement and efficiency.
We are also proud to be a member of Wayfarer, a development consortium which presently comprises 11 registered providers that operate in Hampshire, Dorset, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and London.
Wayfarer Key Objectives:
Wayfarer aims to use the expertise and resources of its members to meet the challenges of creating affordable homes within sustainable communities.
- Deliver 1,000 new homes every year
- Deliver cost efficiencies in housing procurement, development and cost in use
- Deliver improvements in the quality, design and environmental performance of housing
- To influence housing and regeneration policy for the future
- Maximise the use of available resources to deliver sustainable mixed tenure neighbourhoods
- Form partnerships with public and private funders, developers, land owners and other bodies for long term programmes
- Expand membership to enhance our range of expertise and regional representation
- To be a leader in delivering sustainable developments through collaboration and knowledge sharing and together prepare best practice approaches for the Government’s low and zero carbon homes agenda