We are committed to providing the highest quality service to our residents at the most affordable price. We believe that tenant & resident engagement in the decision-making process is fundamental in order to introduce the customer perspective when trying to achieve the right balance between the quality of service and its costs.
At a local level we will:
• Encourage and support the formation of a new tenant & resident engagement panel which will be consulted on decisions affecting all tenants & residents living in PHA homes stock.
• Consult all tenants & residents about any major decisions affecting the management or service delivery at their home.
• Consult all affected tenants & residents on a yearly basis in regards planned maintenance or improvement works to their homes.
• Regularly canvas tenants & residents’ views on the quality of service provided through resident satisfaction surveys and a variety of more local feedback questionnaires.
• Invite tenants & residents to join working parties to review our service standards.
• Support our tenant & resident engagement panel to monitor how the Association delivers on its service standards.
We have tenant representation on our Board of Management which we believes helps give an ideal platform for our tenant’s & residents voices to be heard at board level.
As a small local housing association PHA homes likes to engage with our tenants & residents when making decisions that affect their homes and we are always looking to recruit new members to the tenant & resident engagement panel so that we are gaining as wide a perspective as possible, so if you would like to get involved then please contact us on our office number 01730 263589 or via email on email@example.com and our Housing Manager would be happy to discuss this further with you.
‘Estate Walkabouts 2020‘
Update on Estate Walkabouts 2020
PHA Homes are advising all tenants and residents who are due to have an Estate Walkabout on 27th May 2020, that due to the current situation with Covid-19, PHA Homes have made the decision that it is safer to postpone this years walkabout.
Therefore, the new date that we are planning to carry out the walkabout on your estate is on Wednesday 12th August 2020.
Please note that times will be approximate, but we hope to attend in the following order.
Paddock Way 10:00am
Fern Close 10:30am
Tanners Reach 11:00am
Ramshill 11:15am (Charlton Drive, Collingwood Way, Small Close & Dickins Lane)
Rushes Farm 11:45am
Deans Dell 12:15pm
It is of course possible due to the current situation that this date may need to be re-arranged again, if this is the case, we will update you as soon as possible.
Of course, PHA’s staff would love for as many tenants and residents as possible to join us on our walkabout, however, we would ask that you maintain social distancing at all times to protect yourself and our staff, and do not come out if you have signs or symptoms.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the office on 01730 263589, otherwise we look forward to seeing you as mentioned above.